Quick Update - Aug 26
Hey everyone so had some good experiences this week SO this week we have been teaching this group of friends around ages 25-35 and they have been super awesome. They all have a little background with the church but they are some of the nicest guys I've met since I've been in Baguio. I don't have a picture yet, but we are good friends with them. It is really awesome to teach them the gospel and about faith. They have been busy with work but they want to come play ball with us and the elders quorum and then come to church on Sunday. Its fun to be a missionary because it just gives you the excuse to talk to people about their lives and we actually had three people this week tell us their whole life story to us about their family, and struggles. It is so awesome to meet a humble person that is so ready to hear the good news about Jesus Christ and His atonement. AT the same time I learn so much about how to help people and then to help myself. The ironic part of the m...

Welcome to the blog page
ReplyDelete